Natrol - Biotin Natural Strawberry Flavor 10000 mcg. - 60 Tablets
Natrol Biotin Fast Dissolve is the preferred choice when it comes to restoring your naturally lustrous hair and resilient nails while keeping your diet and shape on track! The Natrol Biotin you trust in Fast Dissolving form!
Clinical studies have shown that those deficient in biotin experience hair loss, brittle nails and unhealthy skin. Biotin plays a key-role in the body and is the important nutrient for the growth and maintenance of your hair, nails and glowing skin.
- Promotes Healthy Hair and Strong Nails
- Supports Cellular Energy Production
- Dissolves up to 30x faster
- Delicious, Strawberry Flavor
- 100% vegetarian
Biotin is a B vitamin, also known as vitamin H or Vitamin B9. Biotin is also essential for your metabolic processes including the metabolism of fats and amino acids, production of fatty acids, and cell growth. This vitamin processes nearly every type of food that you ingest, including carbohydrates, proteins and fats. When biotin levels are at the proper levels in your body, the food that you take in will be processed quickly.
Natrol Biotin supplement supports the health of the skin, thick shiny hair and strong nails as well as of the nerves and digestive tract.
Natrol Biotin Fast Dissolve uses Rapid Dissolve Technology to allow the tablets to dissolve completely in your mouth without any water! It is fast-acting and great for those that have a hard time with swallowing vitamins and supplements.
BIOTIN FAST DISSOLVE FAQS
How does Biotin work in the body?
Biotin, a water-soluble B vitamin, acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
How often should I take Natrol Biotin Fast Dissolve?
You should take 1 tablet of Natrol Biotin Fast Dissolve daily. Regular use will promote healthy hair and strong nails as well as restoring your metabolism back to normal functioning level.
What does "fast dissolve" mean?
Fast-dissolve is a delivery method whereby the tablet dissolves on your tongue in seconds and can be swallowed without liquids. Fast dissolve refers to the Rapid Dissolve Technology that allows tablets to dissolve up to 30 times faster.
Natrol - 30 Years of Quality Uncompromised
Natrol is driven to become the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life. Given this goal, consumer needs are central to their focus. Natrol’s mission is to deliver nutritional products with uncompromised quality, service, and innovation through the best that science, nature, and technology can offer.
Quality Materials Used in Natrol Products
Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their extensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol’s products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol’s Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Vendor Qualification: Natrol’s strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure they select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- Ingredient Testing: All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol’s reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- In-Process Testing: During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels. Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that their products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- Document Control: All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of their products is an absolute requirement of their system.
- Record Retention: All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Regular Quality Audits: Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. They also conduct internal audits of their procedures and processes to ensure compliance within their organization.
Their consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol’s products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.