Pure Olive Squalane Oil by Life-Flo
Life-Flo - Pure Olive Squalane Oil - 2 oz. (60mL)
Life-Flo Pure Olive Squalane Oil is derived from 100% pure olives. It is non-greasy and leaves the skin moisturized with just a few drops. Due to its similarity to human sebum it has become popular for softening and moisturizing the skin and for helping improve even the most dry areas.
- Derived from 100% pure olives
- Popular for softening and moisturizing the skin
- Leaves skin moisturized with just a few drops
Founded in 1995, Life-flo provides the most advance natural products available. Life-flo invests an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
Life-flo pioneered one of the first "natural" progesterone creams (Progesta-Care) as an alternative to synthetic creams. They lead the industry in the production of cosmeceuticals. Life-flo markets their products primarily through health food channels in the U.S. and throughout the international export market. They invite you to experience the difference!
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in their own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (they do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
Collective Wellbeing (makers of Life-flo) was founded in 2004 by Jack and Ellen Davies. After many years working in the beauty industry, the couple set out-idealistically - to create the perfect company. For them, that meant making great products that consumers love to use, using natural materials in innovative ways, and setting a new level of social responsibility for an enterprise. After more than three years of development with some of the best dermatologists, microbiologists, green chemists, and naturopaths, Collective Wellbeing was born.
While Collective Wellbeing is constantly evolving, they are proud of achieving these milestones:
- Product Innovation: Collective Wellbeing continues to pioneer the use of innovative and effective natural materials like activated charcoal and super-antioxidants, such as astaxanthin, a biocompound from sea algae. They introduced the first all natural, paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, water-based personal lubricant. Collective Wellbeing is first company to have made its entire product range paraben-free. And they were the first to develop an effective acne treatment that has no benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide or artificial fragrance.
- Product Efficacy: Their products are safe, effective and a pleasure to use. They work as promised. In blind comparisons to competitor's products, people overwhelmingly choose Collective Wellbeing products.
Collective Wellbeing's commitments to make products that are better for you and our world and to give back to the community will never vary, but they hope to always surprise you with new and innovative ways of meeting these commitments.
Apply after cleansing, targeting problematic areas. Apply by itself or in combination with other skin products. Use also as a cuticle conditioner or to help skin prone to extreme dryness.
For external use only. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.
Squalane Oil (99.5%) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).
Today, more than ever, interest in general well-being is at an all time high. New fitness centers have opened up on every corner. Health forums are seen on television and in print media daily while health products are filling even drug store shelves. Now, more than ever, consumers are turning to natural solutions to help them with their health concerns. At Life-Flo, the goal is to provide you with the most well researched natural products available. It is their hope that once you try their products you will always remain a Life-Flo customer.
11202 North 24th Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.