Pure Hemp Seed Oil by Life-Flo
Life-Flo - Pure Hemp Seed Oil - 16 oz. (473mL)
Life-Flo Pure Hemp Seed Oil is cold pressed virgin and organically grown. It is a truly versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetic. Containing one of the highest fatty acid contents of any plant, Life-Flo Pure Hemp Seed Oil also has a pleasant nutty smell and, due to its high levels of chlorophyll, is a greenish color. Life-Flo Pure Hemp Seed Oil is a non-greasy oil which readily absorbs into the skin, it is an emollient, and has rejuvenating and moisturizing properties for skin.
Life-Flo Pure Hemp Seed Oil:
- Naturally leave your skin and hair feeling soft and radiant!
- Great rejuvenating and moisturizing properties for skin
- Contains one of the highest fatty acid contents of any plant
- Apply to hair for added shine and manageability
- Has a pleasant nutty smell and is easily absorbed
- Organically grown, virgin and cold pressed
Founded in 1995, Life-flo provides the most advance natural products available. Life-flo invests an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
Life-flo pioneered one of the first "natural" progesterone creams (Progesta-Care) as an alternative to synthetic creams. They lead the industry in the production of cosmeceuticals. Life-flo markets their products primarily through health food channels in the U.S. and throughout the international export market. They invite you to experience the difference!
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in their own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (they do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
Collective Wellbeing (makers of Life-flo) was founded in 2004 by Jack and Ellen Davies. After many years working in the beauty industry, the couple set out-idealistically - to create the perfect company. For them, that meant making great products that consumers love to use, using natural materials in innovative ways, and setting a new level of social responsibility for an enterprise. After more than three years of development with some of the best dermatologists, microbiologists, green chemists, and naturopaths, Collective Wellbeing was born.
While Collective Wellbeing is constantly evolving, they are proud of achieving these milestones:
- Product Innovation: Collective Wellbeing continues to pioneer the use of innovative and effective natural materials like activated charcoal and super-antioxidants, such as astaxanthin, a biocompound from sea algae. They introduced the first all natural, paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, water-based personal lubricant. Collective Wellbeing is first company to have made its entire product range paraben-free. And they were the first to develop an effective acne treatment that has no benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide or artificial fragrance.
- Product Efficacy: Their products are safe, effective and a pleasure to use. They work as promised. In blind comparisons to competitor's products, people overwhelmingly choose Collective Wellbeing products.
Collective Wellbeing's commitments to make products that are better for you and our world and to give back to the community will never vary, but they hope to always surprise you with new and innovative ways of meeting these commitments.
For personal care, it can be applied to the skin as desierd for general face and body care. Massage into dry areas of skin or scalp. Can be used as a base for premium massage oils or aromatherapy products.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil (99.5%), Tocepherol (Vitamin E)
Today, more than ever, interest in general well-being is at an all time high. New fitness centers have opened up on every corner. Health forums are seen on television and in print media daily while health products are filling even drug store shelves. Now, more than ever, consumers are turning to natural solutions to help them with their health concerns. At Life-Flo, the goal is to provide you with the most well researched natural products available. It is their hope that once you try their products you will always remain a Life-Flo customer.
11202 North 24th Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.