Peanut Butter Granola Chewies
Naturally sweetened with dates, these confections are a peanut butter lover’s dream come true. A bit sticky and gooey to make, but definitely worth it!
- 1/4 cup chopped dried dates
- 2 to 3 Tbs (30 to 45mL) warm water
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup instant nonfat milk powder
- 1 cup Granola on the Go
- In a cup, soften dates in warm water and stir until paste-like. Add this mixture to peanut butter and nonfat milk powder in a large bowl. Combine well.
- Stir in granola and form into 1-inch (2.5cm) balls. If mixture is too dry, add another tsp or two (15 to 30mL) of warm water. Store in refrigerator in a sealed container.
Calories from Fat 53 (50%)
(10%)Total Fat 6g
(6%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.