More About Dr. Linus Pauling
Along with friend Albert Einstein, Linus Pauling is considered by many to be the leading scientific figure of the twentieth century. Here are only a few of his accomplishments:
- The only person to have received two unshared Nobel Prizes (1954 and 1962)
- One of the founders of both modern chemistry and molecular biology.
- Co-founder of the Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine.
- Considered by many to be the "father" of vitamin research.
- Published two of the first best selling nutritional bookks: Vitamin C & The Common Cold and How to Live Longer & Feel Better
In 1993 Dr. Pauling lent his name to support a ground breaking new line of vitamin products. Dr. Linus Pauling Premium Vitamins are formulated according to Dr. Pauling's scientific principles of nutrition.