More About OmegaTracing its roots to 1958, Omega has grown over the years to meet the needs of individuals around the world who believe a healthy diet is the key to a healthy lifestyle. Robert Leo, the founder of Omega, started Omega Products, Inc. in 1985 after previously serving as president of a juicing company that began selling the centrifuge style juicer in 1958. His extensive experience as a pioneer in the juicing industry led to an intimate knowledge of what customers really wanted in a juicer. His vision of a juicing company that provided customers just that was finally realized with the founding of Omega. Just as Mr. Leo was a pioneer in the fledgling juicing industry, Omega continued to be on the cutting edge of juicing innovation through the years, a tradition that continues to this day.
All defect and warranty returns should be sent directly to the Manufacturer (3405 Industrial 31st street - Fort Pierce, Florida 34946). Please call 1-877-368-2797 for a (RMA) return authorization or product will be refused. Other return reasons (unopened product within 30 days) see LuckyVitamin.com policy.
All claims for OMEGA products must be made directly through The Omega Technical Services Center. All claims should include; model and serial number proof of purchase, date of installation, authorized Omega dealer, and all pertinent information supporting the existence of the alleged defect.
Omega's sole obligation under this limited warranty is to replacement of the complete base and/or container subject to the additional limitations below. The warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- No Consequential Damages: OMEGA is not responsible for economic loss or special, indirect or consequential damage including without limitation; losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims.
- Warranty is not transferable: This warranty is not assignable and applies only to the original purchaser/user to whom the OMEGA unit was delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Improper Usage: OMEGA assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- Consequential Damages: OMEGA is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that Omega or it's authorized servicer determines have been subjected after the date of manufacturer to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or Act of God.
- Improper Electrical Connections: OMEGA is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extensions cords, low voltage or voltage drops to the unit.
- No Implied Warranty of Merchantability or Fitness for Particular Purpose: There are no other warranties statutory, expressed or implied except the two (2) years replacement and one (1) year on the blender container for domestic use, and the one (1) year replacement for commercial use. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties including and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend the description on the face hereof.
- Outside United States: This warranty does not apply to, and OMEGA is not responsible for any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States.